How do I change my password?

I can’t see any way to access or change my account information when I’m signed in. The gear icon doesn’t show any way to change my password, nor does the shortcut menu. I also don’t see any link to a profile or settings page. Please help.

Thanks,

jon

0 Likes

I came to the community to also see how to change my password. Is there really no way to change what was originally put in? I’m trying to stay up on good security practice by changing passwords regularly. Seems odd to not have this ability.

0 Likes

Is there really no way to change my password? I would love to continue using this app but if I 1) cannot simply change my password and 2) get a reply from anyone then I’m afraid I’ll have to look elsewhere. I’m in academics and would love to support an app like this for both faculty and student usage but support is very important.

0 Likes

Really sucks that the developer or anyone else involved with the Gingko software can’t answer this simple question. Since I am getting ready to do a large amount of writing, I was more than happy to help “support” the development of this software but seeing as there seems to be no one able to answer this question, looks like I’ll have to find an alternative.

0 Likes

I share this concern. I initially signed up using one password for the trial. I would like to change it, but there doesn’t appear to be any way to do so. Given the importance (to me) of some of the text I would be adding, this would be a show-stopper.

I originally thought I couldn’t change the community password either, but I just saw how that can be done.

0 Likes

No response after almost 2 weeks?

I LOVE THIS APP, but I can’t use it if I can’t change the password.

0 Likes