Error to create a blank document

Hi, I’ve installed the latest desktop version (2.2.3) and when I try to create a new blank project I get the follwing error message:

Unhandled Promise Rejection
Error: Cannot find module ‘…/screen’
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (C:/Users/georg/AppData/Local/Programs/gingko-client/resources/electron.asar/common/reset-search-paths.js:35:12)
at Object.get [as screen] (C:/Users/georg/AppData/Local/Programs/gingko-client/resources/electron.asar/browser/api/exports/electron.js:11:16)
at module.exports (C:/Users/georg/AppData/Local/Programs/gingko-client/resources/app.asar/electron.js:227832:25)
at createDocumentWindow (C:/Users/georg/AppData/Local/Programs/gingko-client/resources/app.asar/electron.js:126659:25)
at newUntitled (C:/Users/georg/AppData/Local/Programs/gingko-client/resources/app.asar/electron.js:126940:3)
at

Don’t know if this is something in my notebook or something with this Gingko version.
Is there a way to install the previous version so I can use it without problems?

Thanks

I can confirm encountering this error as well, but I found in my case (Ubuntu 16.04) that re-opening Gingko right away and opening blank document works fine. Not sure how long it has to be closed before it will show the error on the first attempt again.

thx

Hi @Specter

I’m sorry you’ve been receiving this error.

Latest version is 2.2.4, can you confirm if you get the same error with that latest version?
(latest downloadable here: https://gingko.io )

Thanks

I have 2.2.4 on mine, behaviour as above. I should have noted the version on my post :slight_smile:

Hi @Adriano

So I’ve installed the 2.2.4 version and it’s all good now.

Thanks for the head’s up